We love donations!
Mail your donation or donate online
Your financial support is greatly appreciated. Our generous supporters make all of our work possible. Your donation will go directly toward caring for our kitties and maintaining the shelter they call home.
Donate Wish List Items
Why not pick up a few things on our wish list and bring them to the shelter! Each donated item reduces shelter expenses and helps us meet our goals.
What we need most …
- Clumping clay based litter (preferably Fresh Step or Arm & Hammer)
- Iams Proactive Health dry food: We feed a mix of Hairball (orange bag) and Sensitive Digestion (pink bag)
- Canned cat food: We feed a variety of canned foods that are high in meat protein to tempt our kitties’ appetites
- Gift cards for Pet Supplies Plus, Petco, Petsmart, Target and Wal-Mart: lets us buy any supplies we may be short of
- Yesterday’s News recycled paper litter: this is used for kittens and cats who’ve had medical procedures
- Meat only baby food (Chicken, Turkey, or Lamb): this can tempt a reluctant eater or help a cat with medical issues
- Paper Towels
- Baking soda: keeps our boxes smelling nice
- Air Freshener/Deodorizer Spray
- 30-gallon and 13 gallon trash waste bags
- Laundry detergent
- D, 9 volt, & AAA batteries
Other supplies that we also need …